Lali Molina García .
Math Coach.
Sparking Creativity in Learning.
“Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.” Theodore Roosevelt
I'M ELMO AND I KNOW IT....
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Isn't this cute? I've watched it three times and I'm still laughing...I'm sure you're going to like it too...HAPPY SUNDAY!!!
La canción de esta semana se llama "Abriendo caminos" y es de Diego Torres y Juan Luis Guerra. Tiene un mensaje muy positivo ....¿quién me dice de qué trata? I hope the joy of this song sticks to you...soooo happy!!!!
THESE ARE THE WORDS FOR THIS WEEK: The spelling test will be on Monday February 6. Item Ideas Timed Pie Cry Cried Try Tried Frying Light I'm Buying Highest Fight Lives Why Violin Shines kindness Polite bonus word: Rhyming
Bienvenidos a todos los profesores españoles que acaban de llegar a Alberta. Espero que tengáis una buena experiencia! Jornada de Bienvenida para los 48 profesores visitantes de Alberta, Canadá pic.twitter.com/r5N8juTd8d — Melissa Valdes (@melissavaldesv) September 29, 2014
Comments
Post a Comment
Leave your comment here